CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Why?!?!?!

Ok, so I pack the kids up early Wed morning and off we go without a hitch, everyone is happy, excited and ready to watch some movies in the car (special movie time when we travel more then 1 hour) Kinsley attempts to watch Bambi for the very first time (remember she has NEVER seen Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid..NOTHING even remotly close to a "girly" flicks...not sure what our future holds with her..although she DOES like dresses and dolls) so anyway, Bambi is in and we are good to GO. So I'm sipping my coffee, enjoying some good tunes and looking forward to a few days of sun. About 30 mins in, Kinsley says, "mommy I don't like Bambi (SHOCKER) and I'm TOO excited to watch TV" so here we go...1hr 30mins to go...Kinsley singing, whining, kicking, playing..anything to entertain herself. WHY or WHY does this happen to me? All I wanted was to drive in a nice quiet, calm and enjoyable car ride..but NOOOOOOOO!! We get to the cabin at 9:23am to start the day....I need a nap!!

Watch out...all those faithful viewers of my blog (teehee) I am taking a photography class tomorrow and hope to learn a few things, so watch out-more improved pictures to come!!!

1 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

You are soo lucky that your kids are not glued to the thing. Quiet is not usually what happens for us either but the TV is still on in the background. I would have taken the class with you.....whats your secret????T