CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogging world..

Ok, this seems a little crazy, but I can just google anything about Blogging and a gazillion sites come up...who'd a thunk that people all around the world, like to communicate/share their feelings on line..so many things to talk about...genius!!!

I've been enjoying the Olympics, not really a huge fan of any specific sport per say, but I like to learn about the lives of the athletes. It's truly unbelieveable how these people (mostly young people) live, train...they eat, sleep and practice..amazing dedication and determination..something I really admire! I also love to watch my buddy Perk on KARE 11..go PERK!!

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah Perk has been making us laugh...the one where he was smelling the food...histarical!

He & Me + 3 said...

Like your new site...very cool! I love the colors. Yes, you are right, you can find anything out there if you just look. IT is truly amazing. The WWW.