CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Super Saturday






Cheesy title huh?? Well, it was..I got to run around the lake first thing this morning, then I hit Starbucks before my photography class. I learned a few little things, but mostly review..still fun though! Then I ran to Rosedale, I haven't been to a mall since the snow has melted..pathetic huh? I am a major bargin shopper, so I only hit sale racks..nothing full price..EVER!! Just that rule alone, gets me in and out of stores really quick. So I hit Gap, got P a pair jeans for school ($10!) and then I hit Borders....that's it..can you stand it? I came home and played around with my camera until everyone came home. Perry had taken the kids up to the cabin for the day. When they got home, the kids were so cranky..too much sun and hungry..so P went off to the Twins game and I made some treats for the kids while they watched a little TV. Then K and I went outside for a little photo shoot...one problem, as you will notice, K only had her underwear and Tshirt on...cutie! Enough for now....off to finish my book The Shack..MUST READ..EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I like the undie shot!! I think you did a great job and my mom told me about The Shack....can I have it when you are done? I want to read it but it was gone @ the bible bookstore....did you buy it?

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so the bargain shopper too! You can get some really great deals just hitting the clearance racks! The girls bathing suits they wore this year, I got last year at Children's Place for .79 cents...& I swear they are super cute! Great pics. She is a cutie!

Hansell Happenings said...

She is getting so big! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. We need to get together before it is over! Let's get a date soon!