CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Things I love...

Diet Coke...of course...


Sweet moments...


Cute smiles...



Big brother teaching moments..


Freckles!!

We are home from up north..had an "eventful" weekend..that is with attitudes of course. Not too much relaxing, but we survived (I'm glad Perry is back in town!) I tried to focus on the good things....aka..pictures above!
I love having kids, but I also love time of peace and quiet. I guess that time comes when they go away to college?!?! Love being a mom, love being a wife, love being a daughter..but also like being alone sometimes!
Maybe I'll hit the spa soon..any takers?!?!?
More bloggin later...





















2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I am In...for the spa that is!!! I love the pics. They are so precious. I'm sure that you hear that all the time!!! Glad you had fun...Salad Creations...This week!

T

He & Me + 3 said...

Great Job Kate. I needed some along time yesterday. Just one of those days. Nice post.