CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GNO's...


Actually, it should be called GNI's!! I have a group of wonderful friends, we all went to Bethel together...we get together once a month. We rotate homes to hang out and eat dinner together...we call it GNO Girls Night Out, the problem is....we NEVER go out..hence GNI, Girls Night IN!!!


Had another wonderful night with them last night..such an amazing group of beautiful women, we laugh, we cry, we talk over each other endlessly and we love each other. It's a special bond we all have for each other..the love of Christ...the desire to live our life in a Godly manner, with Christ centered in our life.


I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

5 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Must have been Top Secret...Haa!!
Hope you had fun!

Tony Hii said...

Hello, you have a nice blog.

Casey said...

Stumble across your blog what a lovely group of friends you have.
I am a grandmother with some dear friends just like you have. The older you get the more you will cherish those friends. I have a blog save-a-dime.blogspot.com I hope you and your friends will stop by. And may you always be a blessed as you are right now.

He & Me + 3 said...

You are blessed! What a fun night! There is nothing like having Christian Friends. They will last a life time! Nice picture too.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ohhh...when I looked at the post before there was no picture...so now that there is my other comment does not make much sense.
Cute girls...Now I can put a face to a name!!!